Old 02-08-2009, 07:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Your Weather?

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 11:27:05 EDT, kathy wrote:

Update: 72 degrees at 5am today.

Yep, and I bet the humidity was 50% or more. ICK! At 10:05am it was 91F
w/18% humidity. Thankfully our humidity is usually low, much over 20% and I
feel like I'm suffocating.

Jim... tomatoes. Mine talked the volunteer Little Jack pumpkin plant,
that is anything BUT little, to grab a fan from the garage and that's how I
found them this morning. I kid you not.

I knew that plant was up to no good when it came up on its own. I planted 9
others and this one volunteer is bigger and taking more space then all 9 of
the ones I planted. It is unnaturally cozy with that tomato plant, I have
to keep cutting it out of the tomato cage. Just one plant and I don't know
how many leads it has coming off it, but its spread now has to be a good 12
feet total going in both directions. I guess I should take a picture now
that I have camera and a photobucket page. :-) Tomorrow... perhaps... when
it is cooler. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us