Old 02-08-2009, 09:29 PM
ChrissieD ChrissieD is offline
Registered User

Location: Wales
Default Can anyone help me identify a shrub in our garden? It has green fruit (?)....

Hello

I am new to gardening and therefore to this website and we have recently moved into house with huge garden and we are feeling quite overwhelmed but love it (sort of). We are trying to keep a diary of what we are doing and trying to learn the names of all our plants.

I wondered whether anyone can tell me what type of shrub we have in our garden - it has green fruit, the size of a large walnut that turn yellow later in the year. Does anyone know what it is?

Thank you very much for any replies.

Chrissie