Old 03-08-2009, 12:11 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanc88 View Post
Hey,

Just wondering if i could get help, as a complete know-nothing on identifying plants, in identifying the 5 different plants in the front garden bed of this photo I found.

The photo was from B&Q, these plants were just in the background of a photo selling a water & sand table. So there wasnt any help on that page for identifying the plants.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5628/plantsp.jpg

any help would be greatly appreciated, because I would love to have a similar arrangement in my front garden.
They are various grasses and sedges. Go to your nearest large garden centre and work through the grasses section. There are a vast variety and some are better than others.