Old 03-08-2009, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Help identifying these plants?

"Spider" wrote ...
"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Just wondering if i could get help, as a complete know-nothing on
identifying plants, in identifying the 5 different plants in the front
garden bed of this photo I found.

The photo was from B&Q, these plants were just in the background of a
photo selling a water & sand table. So there wasnt any help on that
page for identifying the plants.

http://tinyurl.com/m4uw5g

any help would be greatly appreciated, because I would love to have a
similar arrangement in my front garden.

There are some baby cordylines and some grasses

... and (on the far right) irises and, perhaps (the variegated ones) some
Sisyrinchiums.

I thought the green ones near the middle and the variegated ones on the
right looked like Phormiums to me, if so I wouldn't touch them, they get too
big.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden