Old 03-08-2009, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default No blackfly.

Aries wrote:
On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:02:26 +0100, sam wrote:

I have just lifted the broad bean plants.
Quite a good crop this year of good quality
but what surprised me was the complete absence
of black fly. In all my years of gardening both at
home and allotment, I never remember that before.

The weather ? Well, it's an ill wind that blows
nobody any good.

Sam

Same here Sam, not a single blackfly on my broad beans this year. Me thinks
all the rain we've had must have washed them away lol

They all came to mine (:) sob

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames