Old 16-04-2003, 03:21 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

Default Odd hitchhicker on plant

Sounds interesting - would love to keep one, especially if it builds
a bubble web under water! Would be cool to watch it hunt.

"Patrick McClintick" wrote in message
I've gotten the requisite snails and even some hydra on plants before, but
what I saw today surprised me. One of my microsword bundles has a tiny
spider, web included. Now, these plants have been underwater for at least

2
weeks, if not longer. They are currently finishing up a stay in Ellis
Island (my quarantine tank) before being transplanted into their permanent
home. It's tiny, reddish body, black abdomen. Any ideas?

--Patrick
Duo at Evilaccess dot Com