Old 06-08-2009, 09:02 AM
JDOD JDOD is offline
Registered User

Talking Growing Cactai in my flat

Hi,

Hello this is my first post! I'm planning on growing potted cactai in my flat, I am often only at home on weekends so Cactai seem like the ideal choice.

I am particularly interested in growing Peyote, however I understand this can be difficult to cultivate so would like some advice. I understand that even mature Peyote are relatively small so I can have a few of them round the flat.

Any advice on watering, soil, pot size, food etc would all be welcome. As well as any info on where I can pick up seeds or seedlings etc.

I'll also probably grow a San Pedro cactus, but I understand that these are much easier to manage, also much larger so I will only have one!

Thanks in advance.