Old 07-08-2009, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Growing Cactai in my flat

In article ,
JDOD wrote:

Hi,

Hello this is my first post! I'm planning on growing potted cactai in
my flat, I am often only at home on weekends so Cactai seem like the
ideal choice.

I am particularly interested in growing Peyote, however I understand
this can be difficult to cultivate so would like some advice. I
understand that even mature Peyote are relatively small so I can have a
few of them round the flat.

Any advice on watering, soil, pot size, food etc would all be welcome.
As well as any info on where I can pick up seeds or seedlings etc.

I'll also probably grow a San Pedro cactus, but I understand that these
are much easier to manage, also much larger so I will only have one!

Thanks in advance.

http://deoxy.org/leary.htm

Bill I'd just ingest nutmeg in moderation.

--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA