Old 08-08-2009, 02:49 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
SteveB[_11_] SteveB[_11_] is offline

Default Greenhouse prep

"gunner" wrote

You are talking apples and oranges billy. It is called controlled
environment agriculture (CEA) for a reason, hopefully you are not growing
in the ground in a green house. That is a waste of money, use a hoop
tunnel for that. Imagine cleaning up blight or wilt with your soil
ecosystem in a green house.

Gunner, I'd like to hear your thoughts on a greenhouse versus a hoop tunnel,
as I don't want to make this a big deal and then find out it's all wasted.

Steve