Old 07-08-2009, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
brian mitchell brian mitchell is offline

Default sheen x300 flame gun

I've just acquired one of these second hand, hence no instructions, and
I'm wondering about the best way to light it. I've heard people speaking
of wicks and meths but there's no wicks or fuel-trough in this one. The
pressurised fuel pipe doubles back on itself in a tight coil so once lit
it must self-heat, but does anyone have suggestions about what to use to
pre-heat initially?
Also, the pressure gauge goes from 0 to 60psi but what should be the
working pressure?
Thanks for any help...
brian mitchell