Old 08-08-2009, 04:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
D. Arlington[_2_] D. Arlington[_2_] is offline

Default Another tomato plant problem - pics

"Miles" wrote in message

I went out this evening and they had deteriorated badly just 24 hours
later. All plants of different variety are showing symptoms, so I've
killed the lot of them.

Gutted.

I dont suppose there is any chance that some of the green fruit will
ripen off the plant? What can I do to give them the best chance?

It may ripen and may not. Don't plant tomatoes, peppers or eggplants in that
spot for the next few years. Late blight is a constant problem where I live,
even on virgin land.

--
Miles