Old 10-08-2009, 01:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default Question

On 8/9/2009 11:20 AM, Brandy wrote:
Hey Everyone,
I have been seeing someone by the name of Smile Champ posting messages
about his new Mr. Sifter. Has any one tried it or checked it out? I
just wanted an opinion of what everyone else thought before thinking
about getting one for myself.
Let me know what you think about it: http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter

Please let me know your opinion of them!

Thanks
Brandy

I certainly would not buy anything from a source that spams this (or any
other) newsgroup.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean