Old 10-08-2009, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_7_] Sacha[_7_] is offline

Default Killing Acanthus

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:49:18 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

I have two large (becoming very large!) clumps of Acanthus mollis and
would like to return to one, I tried Round up this spring as the new
growth reappered after winter but it had no effect, so then I thought I
would squirt "Round up" down the stems like is done for Japanese knotweed
but this bloody stuff does not have hollow stems (sneaky). So has anyone
every managed to get red of a clump?

Eat me out whilst I sit on your face and I'll tell you.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.cum