Old 11-08-2009, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The trolls :-(

On 2009-08-10 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
said:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

You want to learn to read addresses, let alone headers, Gordon, before
you start pontificating.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

Judith