Old 11-08-2009, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The trolls :-(

On 2009-08-10 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
said:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

You want to learn to read addresses, let alone headers, Gordon, before
you start pontificating.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

Judith

Old 24-08-2009, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
,
Judith in France writes

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.
Judith

Good grief! Is this the post which has given the cross-posting Trolls
such a field day. I just spotted my name in the blocked threads in
another group.

Just to complete the picture, I gave my OAP ex-g/f a lift on Saturday to
catch her holiday coach, just as she would do for me, because we have
been friends for 35 years!

Best wishes to J for a speedy recovery.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 11-08-2009, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Aug 11, 2:31*pm, Janet Baraclough
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

What do you expect of him? *He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! *What sort of man does this?

* *When you dumped a male friend of yours there
you posted the most appalling *insults imaginable about him. You have
posted vile lies about myself,
and just yesterday begged all posters to ignore my posts. You have
repeatedly threatened posters
with complaints to lawyers, courts, police, their partners *(as *urglers
will recall, you did to a poster here).

* * You are one sick woman, Judith. According to yourself, your husband
has warned you about these attacks
and my god if you don't get a grip on this behaviour he will. And when
that happens, DON'#T expect any * those who
know exactly what you did, and have the proof in your own posts, emails,
and real life interference, to

I will not comment apart from to say you are lying, again, my husband
has warned me about YOU and the attacks you continually make on me, he
will be very interested to see this Janet, yet more lies; I will not
make further comment for the sake of urglers.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Ahaaaaaaa now we are getting down to the nitty gritty How odd that the
sock puppets have been hinting at the same thing))

Old 11-08-2009, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking
about his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into
detail why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know
better reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Ahaaaaaaa now we are getting down to the nitty gritty How odd
that the sock puppets have been hinting at the same thing))

Your sock puppets, or someone else's?

Well, since I have NEVER used a sock puppet, I will leave that for you to
explain. What I will remind anyone here who is in the slightest bit
interested, when I arrived, TWO people attacked me, saying I was here to
cause trouble. Then, from apparently nowhere... TWO sockpuppets were
calling me names and saying I was here to cause trouble, oh yes, not
forgetting that I supposedly gave sex to any man here who defended me.

I wonder if there could have been any connection between the TWO people
attacking me, and the TWO sockpuppets???

When we spoke last, you were saying you were having a night off from your
poor daughter's illness. Can I suppose you are having yet ANOTHER night off
to cause trouble???

You are now trying to cause trouble for Judith. You have spewed out your
disgusting filth in other groups and I can see you now intend to do so here.

Now, I have said my piece. I will not respond to you and I hope Judith will
not either. Please, go take care of your poor daughter, and give us peace.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:49 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

You are now trying to cause trouble for Judith. You have spewed
out your disgusting filth in other groups and I can see you now
intend to do so here.

Judith is not above causing trouble for others. She is no saint, as
you have more cause than most to be aware.

Why, has she shagged her husband too?

Old 11-08-2009, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Well mention it then...I'm not keeping up!

mark