Old 11-08-2009, 11:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Your Weather?

We finally cooled down into the 80's and surveying the yard the weeds had a
hey-day during the heat. Several days of 80's and I finally have things
under control again.. for now. We even had one cloudy cool day w/a trace of
rain, and may have more mid-week.

I'm sad to see summer go, but I need this cool weather to get me ready and
in the mood for "school".

And my $50 Tropical Lily? Has yet to bloom, even when we were in the 100's
for a week. It has a bud... that's just sitting there. What a BIG
disappointment. I was worried I wouldn't see it because it was a night
bloomer, little did I know I wouldn't see it because it ain't EVER gonna
send up a bud. Grrr! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us