Old 12-08-2009, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Identification: small plant with clover-shaped leaves

LampLighter writes

Roger Phillips, Weeds, Elm Tree books, ISBN 0-241-11755-0
Out of print, unfortunately.

Garden and Field Weeds

There is one second hand copy in Lancashire

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...illips&bi=0&bx
=off&ds=30&isbn=ISBN0241117550&sortby=2&sts=t&tn =Weeds&x=67&y=9

£12 Plus P&P
--

Thanks for the bugs link (amazing) and for this book recommendation.
Before I spend a fortune on airmail/courier P&P, can any owner reassure me

47 seedlings shown alongside the adult plants; most of the others don't
change much between seedling and adult. But since I recommended in
response to your request for a book showing seedlings I presume you are
wanting confirmation from someone else.

It's only an A5 book - you might be happier putting in a book search
request on ABE and waiting to see if a cheaper copy comes in.

--
Kay