Old 13-08-2009, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Agapanthus seedees....

Link below to my album, you can see the type of white agapanthus you will
hopefully be getting, the one that is in flower is 4 years old, and its its
first flowering. it is in the ground,and the three that were planted in
the ground at the same time, in the same area haven't flowered yet.

In the pot, is the "mother" of the seeds I sent you, I foolishly left it
outside this winter, and the pot cracked, I repotted them both, and whether
or not because of that, it is only small, but has divided as you can see,
there are two plants, the other plant that flowered last year is smaller,
and hasn't divided.

The other plant that I am holding is from the seed of the mother plant, and
looks really healthy, I have hardly any left, as every time I have a visitor
I end up giving them a plant, so I have just 9 left, and am going to put
them in single pots also.

Some other pictures would be nice!

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd322/sheilaformby/