Old 16-08-2009, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Brown Kate Brown is offline

Default Pelargoniums not flowering

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009, K wrote
I don't know pelargonium types. But I have one with soft round leaves
with black marks and lurid pink flowers, and that is flowering its
socks off.

But two of the sort of crisp leaf type, Voodoo and Lord Bute, are not
flowering at all well. I've had a few flowers on Voodoo, but Lord Bute
hasn't produced a single flower, while still otherwise looking green
and healthy.

Anyone else had problems this year?

yes - I have common-or-garden salmon pink and red ones. The salmon pink
ones are fine, but the red ones took ages to start flowering and are
oddly sparse. One red pot is in too much shade, but the other has no
excuse.

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally