Old 16-08-2009, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default killing Buddleia

"Exhausted" wrote in message
Don't get me wrong i like Buddleia, ans i want to keep one in my garden.
The problem is i have one which self seeded behind greenhouse, with no
access to it, i try to keep it cut back but i have started to loose glass
due to the roots.
Is there are way to kill it with out digging it and the greenhouse up??

Thanks

Spray the leaves etc with a Systemic Weed/Brush Killer. I have used SBK with
great success.

That will do the job

--
Mike