Old 16-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Rod

Default Saving Seed?

"Steve Harris" wrote in message Actually, Dave, for a change I'm not trying to save money :-). I
have
limited space so I resent the space taken up by less vigorous plants. I
was planning to save the seed from the good ones only :-)

But, if it were that simple, I suppose the seed companies would be doing
something similar.

In the case of non - hybrid seed that's pretty much what seed growers do. A substantial part of their work is
'rogueing', that is walking the crop and removing substandard plants and plants not true to type.

Rod