Old 16-04-2003, 08:32 PM
jammer

Default Sad news... All my plants are dead!

Hey, dont toss that lilly! Mine looked rotten as well but it has
sprouted now 7 leaves and it happy happy happy. Maybe give it a little
time and see if it is really dead?

On 16 Apr 2003 19:00:47 GMT, (MISSYMAGICGIRL)
wrote:

I went and started to raise up my plants that were on the bottom of the pond
floor and found all rotten, smelly plant baskets. I have to drain the pond and
refill it at least 50% water change. Some plants look like they didn't get
soggy but like the water lily that was rottened! THe plants were planted in
baskets with medium rocks. What did I do wrong??!!

Thanks in advance,

Sacha