Old 18-08-2009, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default not a Geum (ping Kay)

Stewart Robert Hinsley writes
It has the inflorescence of cloudberry (R. chamaemprus), the leaves of
stone bramble (R. saxatilis) and the fruit of Chinese creeping bramble
(R. tricolor). I think we can deduce that it is a Rubus, but I'm still
baffled as to which species.

Following up my comment about the plant I used to have, form Sweden,
I've tried googling on 'Rubus Sweden'. That threw me up lots of
chamaemorus and also Rubus arcticus - which has pink flowers.

Let us know when you find out what it is!

--
Kay