Old 19-08-2009, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mike. buckley mike. buckley is offline

Default I am not winning :-(

In message , Kate
Morgan writes

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
Last month my darling little 2 year old grand-daughter was found playing
with a bucket of Comfrey fertiliser, you can imagine what she smelt like.
This morning I knocked over a big container of the same stuff, you can
imagine what I and that part of the garden smell like, I am going
down the
garden to eat worms and possible drink gin :-(

Forget the worms, have tonic with it instead and I will join you

What a good idea, meet you in 10 mins, anyone else coming :-)

After finding Buddleia growing in the cracks in the pavement while my
cuttings die I too have turned to mothers ruin.

--
Mike Buckley
RD350LC2