Old 19-08-2009, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I am not winning :-(

Last month my darling little 2 year old grand-daughter was found playing
with a bucket of Comfrey fertiliser, you can imagine what she smelt like.
This morning I knocked over a big container of the same stuff, you can
imagine what I and that part of the garden smell like, I am going down the
garden to eat worms and possible drink gin :-(

kate

Old 19-08-2009, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
Last month my darling little 2 year old grand-daughter was found playing
with a bucket of Comfrey fertiliser, you can imagine what she smelt like.
This morning I knocked over a big container of the same stuff, you can
imagine what I and that part of the garden smell like, I am going down the
garden to eat worms and possible drink gin :-(

Forget the worms, have tonic with it instead and I will join you

Old 19-08-2009, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
Last month my darling little 2 year old grand-daughter was found playing
with a bucket of Comfrey fertiliser, you can imagine what she smelt like.
This morning I knocked over a big container of the same stuff, you can
imagine what I and that part of the garden smell like, I am going down
the
garden to eat worms and possible drink gin :-(

Forget the worms, have tonic with it instead and I will join you

What a good idea, meet you in 10 mins, anyone else coming :-)

kate

Old 19-08-2009, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Kate Morgan wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
Last month my darling little 2 year old grand-daughter was found
playing with a bucket of Comfrey fertiliser, you can imagine what
she smelt like. This morning I knocked over a big container of the
same stuff, you can imagine what I and that part of the garden
smell like, I am going down the
garden to eat worms and possible drink gin :-(

Forget the worms, have tonic with it instead and I will join you

What a good idea, meet you in 10 mins, anyone else coming :-)

I will bring the ice and lemon

Old 19-08-2009, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:41:41 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

Last month my darling little 2 year old grand-daughter was found playing
with a bucket of Comfrey fertiliser, you can imagine what she smelt like.
This morning I knocked over a big container of the same stuff, you can
imagine what I and that part of the garden smell like, I am going down the
garden to eat worms and possible drink gin :-(

I'm not coming roung for a cuppa this week, though the gin might
entice me! LOL

Pam in Bristol

Old 19-08-2009, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Kate
Morgan writes

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
Last month my darling little 2 year old grand-daughter was found playing
with a bucket of Comfrey fertiliser, you can imagine what she smelt like.
This morning I knocked over a big container of the same stuff, you can
imagine what I and that part of the garden smell like, I am going
down the
garden to eat worms and possible drink gin :-(

Forget the worms, have tonic with it instead and I will join you

What a good idea, meet you in 10 mins, anyone else coming :-)

After finding Buddleia growing in the cracks in the pavement while my
cuttings die I too have turned to mothers ruin.

--
Mike Buckley
RD350LC2

Prize winning yellow - SDC10236a.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 13-03-2010 11:06 PM
Awards Winning Garden Tools. CHAD Lawns 1 19-12-2006 07:32 PM
How To Pick Winning Stocks ee Lawns 0 15-06-2006 02:08 AM
O/T Anyone interested in winning a Polytunnel? Janet Bennett United Kingdom 2 23-01-2006 10:38 PM
ants v Amdro -- ants winning Wayfarer Texas 11 09-04-2003 04:08 PM