Old 20-08-2009, 09:16 AM
paola paola is offline
Registered User

Default is the Homelite HL454SP Petrol Rotary Mower

Hi,
I am a newbie with what I see is a common question (but did not find an answer to how reliable the homelite is in the existing posts): moved home, now have garden (small but uneven), need lawnmower. On a tight budget, do not want electric, as we are not greeen fingers we decided that rotary is best, and found the Homelite HL454SP Petrol Rotary Mower (self propelled). It sounds good enough for us, but would like to know whether you think Homelite is reliable, and if you have any experience of this particular model.
Many thanks!