Old 20-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Sspider Sspider is offline
Registered User

Default Ground cover for a soakaway

I have a 10m x 5m soakaway, which at the moment is lying fallow. I can't cover it with grass because we can't take the mower over it and we can't plant anything with deep roots because of the pipes. But I would like it to look attractive.
I have an enormous garden so don't want to have to spend a lot of time weeding this area - it is not actually part of the garden, just very visible.
The area is well-drained and the climate here (mid-France) is mild but we do get frost in the winter.
Can anyone suggest what I should plant?