Old 20-08-2009, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default killing Buddleia

"mike. buckley" wrote
I spent some time on the train today from Nottingham to Stockport via
Sheffield and back. I was fairly depressed to see Buddleia growing
from the cracks in the stones on the approach to Sheffield station and
between there and Chesterfield there's loads of it. Humph.

You could have a try with my Mum's no-fuss method for buddleia (and
various other things). It seems to work. She just sticks a cutting in
the garden soil in a suitable spot and it grows, no problem. Mind you,
you do have to remember where you put it. :-)
--
Sue