Old 21-08-2009, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Picking blackcurrants?

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 04:31:48 -0700 (PDT), matthelliwell
wrote:

On 18 Aug, 21:19, (Jim Jackson) wrote:
Can't have too many blackcurrants, such a situation does not exist :-)
But I have grandchildren that love home made blackcurrant syrup. I produce
several gallons a year, in addition to the jams, jellies etc

Quite. And this I'll be seeing what they taste like squashed and
fermented. The raspberries I fermented earlier on are tasting rather
good.

Matt

Now that's an interesting idea... what do you do to them?
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk