Old 23-08-2009, 11:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Pye R on B (0/4)

"Just Plane Noise" wrote
On these late August late afternoons, dozens of bees at a time are on
my Joe Pye weed. Here are pictures of the plant, and one of its
visitors. I took these with my point 'n' shoot, which has to get real
close to focus this close, but the bees are so crazy about the Pye
that they aren't freaked out by a big Panasonic thingy hovering 4
inches away.

What encoding are you using? It's not the usual suspects like y-ENC.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden