Old 16-04-2003, 09:32 PM
profpam

Default Wood Baskets

Hi, Wendy,

The warehouse is located in Riverside, off Sterling Street. It says,
Wicks on the sign, and although the owner is sometimes unavailable if
you go into the office they fill your order.

Hope this helps.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html
Wendy wrote:

Hi Pam, exactly where is this warehouse? Thanks & Cheers Wendy
"profpam" wrote in message ...
Nanook,

I have gone directly to the warehouse and purchased supplies. They are
fairly inexpensive for most items; however, I would imagine that
shipping tacks on a hefty sum to the bottom line amount.

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

nanook wrote:

Not to be a spammer but:
Calwest sent me an email the other day. It said (10) 4" wood basket
for ten bucks! while they last. I just checked and it is still listed
on the web site.
http://www.orchid-supplies.com/orchid_woodbaskets.html
I have purchased some of these from them in the past and they were
good. I ordered a pile of them at this price.

Grand growing.
Nanook