Old 16-04-2003, 09:32 PM
profpam

Default Wood Baskets

Hi, Nanook,

I am glad to hear that "even with shipping and a discount it is cheaper
to truck
it cross the country! (go figure)". Although I don't know them personally, every contact with them tells me that they are nice people. Yes, I drive from the edge of the desert to Riverside where they are located when I need supplies of this sort eventh

ough I find them at most orchid shows.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Anonymous wrote:

Not sure where the warehouse is but the address is:
11614 Sterling ave Riverside CA
909 351-1880 They also have 20% discount if you are a busines.
As for the shipping. I am in GA. and some of the prices are low
enough that even with shipping and a discount it is cheaper to truck
it cross the country! (go figure)

Nanook

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:10:00 -0700, "Wendy" wrote:

Hi Pam, exactly where is this warehouse? Thanks & Cheers Wendy
"profpam" wrote in message ...
Nanook,

I have gone directly to the warehouse and purchased supplies. They are
fairly inexpensive for most items; however, I would imagine that
shipping tacks on a hefty sum to the bottom line amount.

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

nanook wrote:

Not to be a spammer but:
Calwest sent me an email the other day. It said (10) 4" wood basket
for ten bucks! while they last. I just checked and it is still listed
on the web site.
http://www.orchid-supplies.com/orchid_woodbaskets.html
I have purchased some of these from them in the past and they were
good. I ordered a pile of them at this price.

Grand growing.
Nanook