Old 23-08-2009, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Gardening neighbours

It was following the posting of .........

"" Of course if you have any reason to believe your neighbor will be
uncooperative then it is best to say nothing, creep out in the middle of a
moonless night with your sprayer filled with defolient and have at it.""

That made me think. How do you get on with your neighbours?

I have always got on fine with mine, so what makes a poster post the above?

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk