Old 23-08-2009, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Al[_4_] Al[_4_] is offline

Default Gardening neighbours

That made me think. How do you get on with your neighbours?

ROFL!

Shit For Brains (known as SFB in this parish) next door has had
Enviromental Health set on him for his legendary BBQ smoke. SFB has also
killed off an entire corner of our garden when he had to move his BBQ away
from "a place a public nuisance". So then he just fried all of our shrubs
at the end of the garden. Not only have we lost plants, we've lost income
from the plum tree that he smoked to death. His half-arsed DIY is legendary
too. Looks like he's become unemployed ATM - Hopefully they'll have to
move. One can but hope.

Neighbour the other side cuts his grass twice a year. With a petrol
strimmer. All weekend. Because it's 6 feet tall. Then complains about
anything he doesn't like in our garden. Bizarrely, when Environmental
Health visited regarding SFB they commented that the waste land next door
should really be kept in order by the council. They were astonished that it
was a private garden! Oh well, he's a dribbling 50+ Thai-bride merchant - I
don't suppose he gets much free time.

Neighbour 2 doors down made it to the local papers with his legendary
"Obscure The Whole Town In A Fog Of Yellow Smoke" thanks to him bringing
plastic packing material home from work and burning it in his garden. I
believe he got a £5K fine for that one ;-)

Neighbours? Yeah. Great. Super.

Al.