Old 24-08-2009, 09:16 AM
sonofquassie23 sonofquassie23 is offline
Registered User

Question puzzled

hi, im new to site, ive found a few plants growing in my garden, and one in a jar on window sill, which look like tomatoes, had small white flowers with yellow centre, so i thought maybe my grankids have thrown an old tom, from a sandwich, and they have took , so i nursed them alaong, but the trusses, bunch like toms, but on riening the fruit looks like a blackberry or other black fruit.......any ideas please, oh by the by, its healthy....alan