Old 24-08-2009, 10:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default puzzled

In article ,
sonofquassie23 wrote:

hi, im new to site, ive found a few plants growing in my garden, and one
in a jar on window sill, which look like tomatoes, had small white
flowers with yellow centre, so i thought maybe my grankids have thrown
an old tom, from a sandwich, and they have took , so i nursed them
alaong, but the trusses, bunch like toms, but on riening the fruit
looks like a blackberry or other black fruit.......any ideas please, oh
by the by, its healthy....alan

Sounds like a type of deadly nightshade...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe: