Old 24-08-2009, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_4_] Sally Thompson[_4_] is offline

Default OT - have the swifts and swallows gone already?

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:09:43 +0100, David WE Roberts wrote
(in article ):

Lying on my back in the hammock this evening I noticed a distinct lack of
swifts, swallows and house martins in the sky.

I thought they migrated a bit later in the year.

Does anyone else still have them around?

We are in coastal Suffolk.

We still have them here - on their third brood (magpies got the first one).

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening