Old 25-08-2009, 03:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default Ground cover for a soakaway

On 8/24/2009 2:23 PM, Sspider wrote:
It sounds exactly what I am looking for. I shall start a cinquefoil
hunt immediately (Starting with looking up the French name for it )

Thank you again.

I thought "cinquefoil" was French, meaning "five leaf". The little leaf
is divided into five parts.

You might try the botanical name -- Potentilla neumanniana (also known
as P. verna) -- which should be the same in all nations and languages.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean