Old 25-08-2009, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Minchin Bob Minchin is offline

Default billit- non appearance of message

Billit wrote:
could you please enlighten me as to why my thread i posted yesterday has
not appeared .

Quite possibly something to do with your use of Gardenbanter which is a
sort of unauthorised leech on the Usenet newsgroup system.

Your Internet Service provider almost certainly has a direct newsgroup
feed included in your subscription and whilst even these have the odd
hiccup, they are a lot better than gardenbanter.

Register for news - usually via your email program and select
UK.Rec.Gardening.

hth

Bob

PS please use the subject field properly.