Old 25-08-2009, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default billit

Pam Moore wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:01:18 +0100, Billit
wrote:

could you please enlighten me as to why my thread i posted yesterday has
not appeared .

Because you are still using your name as a subject line.

Exactly. It is also likely many news-servers will discard such a post
because it looks like spam. Having the same subject line as the user
name is a very bad idea for a number of reasons - unless he wants his
posts to reach very few people and for even less to bother opening them?

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.