Old 29-08-2009, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Water pool in garden

"John" wrote in message
Water is collecting in my garden. The last time we emptied it there
was 80 gallons.
My neighbour has a pond and water feature, and my garden is wet near
our boundary, but they deny that their pond is leaking.
How can I prove that the water is coming from their pond?

Make a pond and water feature in your garden using their water. This is what
my daughter and son in law did. Water was coming through their land to the
village pond. The lowest part, just before it went out of their boundary to
the Village pond was always wet. Got a digger in and made a pond. Ducks.
Moorhens. All sorts of wild life now.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk