Old 31-08-2009, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Good foliage plants for flower arranger?

"Trevor" wrote in message news:C8SdnZQD-
No it's set to show all message - this is annoying as I've now lost all the
useful suggestions - only hope is a different newsreader I can use.

Trevor, you could reset it. See if that helps.

In Outlook Express (or Windows Mail if you are using Vista) click on the
newsgroup you wish to reset. Then right click on it. Select "Properties"
from the context menu. A properties dialog will appear. Click on the "Local
Files" tab. Click on the "Reset" button.

This will delete all the messages which will then be downloaded again next
time you go into the group.