Old 30-08-2009, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Good foliage plants for flower arranger?

My wife would like me to grow foliage plants to provide her with 'Greenery'
all the year round for her flower arranging - any suggestions? There's a
surprising dearth of info when I google.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

Old 30-08-2009, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Trevor" wrote in message
My wife would like me to grow foliage plants to provide her with
'Greenery' all the year round for her flower arranging - any suggestions?
There's a surprising dearth of info when I google.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

Now I'm not seeing any replies to this - this morning I could see 3 replies
but not this original message - something funny going on round here - wheres
The Doctor when you need him?

Old 30-08-2009, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:14:24 +0100, Trevor wrote
(in article ):

"Trevor" wrote in message
My wife would like me to grow foliage plants to provide her with
'Greenery' all the year round for her flower arranging - any suggestions?
There's a surprising dearth of info when I google.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

Now I'm not seeing any replies to this - this morning I could see 3 replies
but not this original message - something funny going on round here - wheres
The Doctor when you need him?

Trevor, have you got your newsreader set not to display read messages? That
would mean that they would apparently disappear once you had read them.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

Old 31-08-2009, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

al.net...

"Trevor" wrote in message
My wife would like me to grow foliage plants to provide her with
'Greenery' all the year round for her flower arranging - any
suggestions?
There's a surprising dearth of info when I google.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

Now I'm not seeing any replies to this - this morning I could see 3
replies
but not this original message - something funny going on round here -
wheres
The Doctor when you need him?

Trevor, have you got your newsreader set not to display read messages?
That
would mean that they would apparently disappear once you had read them.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

No it's set to show all message - this is annoying as I've now lost all the
useful suggestions - only hope is a different newsreader I can use.

Old 31-08-2009, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Trevor" wrote in message
My wife would like me to grow foliage plants to provide her with
'Greenery' all the year round for her flower arranging - any
suggestions?
There's a surprising dearth of info when I google.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

Now I'm not seeing any replies to this - this morning I could see 3
replies
but not this original message - something funny going on round here -
wheres
The Doctor when you need him?

Trevor, have you got your newsreader set not to display read messages?
That
would mean that they would apparently disappear once you had read them.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

- Success - found them via a different news server

Old 31-08-2009, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Trevor" wrote in message news:C8SdnZQD-
No it's set to show all message - this is annoying as I've now lost all the
useful suggestions - only hope is a different newsreader I can use.

Trevor, you could reset it. See if that helps.

In Outlook Express (or Windows Mail if you are using Vista) click on the
newsgroup you wish to reset. Then right click on it. Select "Properties"
from the context menu. A properties dialog will appear. Click on the "Local
Files" tab. Click on the "Reset" button.

This will delete all the messages which will then be downloaded again next
time you go into the group.