Old 31-08-2009, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eurofeeds Eurofeeds is offline

Default Good foliage plants for flower arranger?

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:14:24 +0100, Trevor wrote
(in article ):

"Trevor" wrote in message
My wife would like me to grow foliage plants to provide her with
'Greenery' all the year round for her flower arranging - any
suggestions?
There's a surprising dearth of info when I google.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

Now I'm not seeing any replies to this - this morning I could see 3