Old 31-08-2009, 03:58 PM posted to misc.rural,alt.home.lawn.garden
Marvin L. Zinn Marvin L. Zinn is offline

Default Horse Flies

I worked in 20 countries, so I cannot express everything I saw for everyone
who reads it to understand. And English is one of the most complex.

From an injury for years ago with seven weeks coma when no doctor expected
me to live five minutes, I am back to excellent health. All I lost was words.
I still have to research a lot to see which one to use, and occasionally make
mistakes - but not in poetry which is for meaning, not grammar.

marvin

Marvin L. Zinn