Old 01-09-2009, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
frinjdwelr frinjdwelr is offline

Default Will Busy Lizzies survive indoors?

I've both brought them in and taken cuttings. The usually do quite well on
my sun porch until about March. We have long cold winters in this
area.(zone4/5) so it's really nice to have some blooming plants for as long
as possible.

"gardening_nut" wrote in message

Hi I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice please. I've had
some Busy Lizzies (Impatiens) which have been outdoors all summer and
I've brought them indoors for the winter. I did this last year and took
cuttings and they all died, so i have not taken cuttings this year, will
they survive until next summer?

--
gardening_nut