Old 01-09-2009, 03:47 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Will Busy Lizzies survive indoors?

gardening_nut wrote:
Hi I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice please. I've had
some Busy Lizzies (Impatiens) which have been outdoors all summer and
I've brought them indoors for the winter. I did this last year and
took cuttings and they all died, so i have not taken cuttings this
year, will they survive until next summer?

Possibly if you can give them strong light such as in a sun-facing window.

David