Old 02-09-2009, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Damson gin

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"mark" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:52:10 +0100, Christina Websell wrote
(in article ):

I was slightly concerned that Sally's recipe (3lbs damsons/3lbs
sugar/1
bottle of gin would be a syrup, so I looked it up online.
This is far nearer to what I would have done for sloes

http://www.rarechooks.com.au/?doc=Sussex

lol, assume that link is a typo or do you recommend throwing a chicken
into
the brew, like cider? Have never made sloe gin, so can't comment
except that
sloes are a lot sharper to start with than damsons.

What? Doesn't that link take to you a damson/sloe gin recipe? It does
for me.
goes away to look again

Tina

You've drunk all your damson gin already, that was quick.

mark

grin
I promise a new damson gin recipe soon.

Try this one: