Old 02-09-2009, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Should Runner Beans be finishing already?

"Lizzie Crawshaw" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:

".sq) ) 2090-09" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:14:07 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

Our beans are still doing very well and I have just been round to
a neighbours to dump some rubbish and theirs are doing very well
and still in full flower

Our neighbours get quite upset if we dump our rubbish on their
gardens

Well it wasn't our immediate neighbour, it was the one next door but
one.

I once had a neighbour who put rubbish on our garden...I went round and
took all his beans.

I knew someone who'd put up with a difficult neighbour for years. He got
fed up with no results from trying to sort it reasonably. So he filled a
watering can with liquid fertiliser, went round in the dead of night and
wrote "you ar*ehole" on his lawn.
Nothing happened for a couple of weeks until it greened up and mow as he
would it was there for months!
No criminal damage was done. Trespass could not be proved.
Brilliant.

Tina