Old 03-09-2009, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Figs propogation

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:43:17 +0100, "Therefore"
wrote:

Can anybody suggest a method of taking cuttings and making them root

I have tried at most times of the year with no success " variety brown
Turkey"

A few years ago, in Autumn, I broke some small brances of current
year's growth from a wild tree growing wild on the banks of the river
Avon in Bristol. I stuck them in a pot in the garden and forgot them.
Next year I found that 2 were growing. No technique there, just luck

Pam in Bristol